Oops, click here if you are looking for sites about Elisabeth "Betsy" Braddock AKA Psylocke, the X-Men's "Asian by way of Britain" telepath whom I was named after. Otherwise, enjoy!
242 days before Christmas!
Tuesday, Jun 10, 2008, 5:00 PMIt's my first day as a junior today. I would very much love to say that I hated everyhting that had occured today, but that is not entirely true. There are some things that I am grateful for today that my once negative approach to the opening of classes has already been overshadowed.
1. It's nice to learn that Cana is full of very quiet individuals.
2. Nikki's transferring of schools did not push through and that is something to be ecstatic about. (Yeah, that news is already a week old, but still..)
3. My classroom is now on the 2nd floor instead of the 4th floor of the school building. Phew!
4. There have been many changes in the school curriculum that will surely aid us in performing better in terms of academics.
5. I am in school. That is a very great privilege.
Now that you have read the reasons of why my very first day in school turned out to be great, you may try to read the title of this entry one more time. That's right. Optimism.